20.5.09

Top 3



Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs - an almost METAL-in-some-parts (weird for me) girl band, I stole from Caro, and, of course, immediately found my way to the more mellow (and I think better :p) tracks

Van She - Strangers - I like this, it reminds me of Cut Copy....which reminds me of sweet summer lovin'...which is nice right now when it's SO FRIGGEN COLD OUTSIDE (sorry, talking about the weather = boring)

Georgia's Horse - Erzulie Dantor - sort of droney folk/Americana guitar pluckin' mellowness, Patti Smith or Beth Gibbons with a Southern drawl, if you will. (and cool album art)

2 comments:

  1. You know more new shit than drowned in sound these days my friend. thanks for uploading it and sharing the love x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw no worries darling :) I'm glad someone (e.g. YOU :p) is downloading/appreciating, you hadn't mentioned liking any of the ones I'd uploaded so far so I wasn't sure!

    (In for the Kill (few posts ago) is still on of my play-every-day track, and I have like every remix! I especially love Skream's "Lets Get Ravey" mix, hahaah "it's a RAVE DAVE" ....dubstep....who woulda thought)

    p.s. Sea Within a Sea, greaaache :)

    ReplyDelete