26.5.09

This is my story:



I love lists! I've noticed this fun little format on a few blogs so I'm going to steal it everytime I get the urge to list things :p

Watching: Bromance, Running in Heels. I don't understand why I enjoy Bromance, it's so bad. It creeps me out that fully grown men fight over "one on one" time with Brody Jenner. I watched the entire marathon on sunday : /
Reading: A portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (slowly but surely)
Listening: Guns n Roses greatest hits, Leonard Cohen live in London, The Doors platinum collection (the best doors CD i've ever heard)
Drinking: St Clair Vicar's Choice Pinot Noir - exactly what I want after work on a cold rainy day.
Wanting: This dress, a return flight to London and a Glastonbury ticket! The line up this year is so good it's just insane. It pains my heart. I can't believe we were actually there two years ago :(
Trying: To be a diligent little journalist and not moan about the ridiculous amount of work I have on at the moment. Oh and keep my new car sparkly and clean!

1 comment:

  1. Re: Bromance, oh I know! so wrong yet strangely watchable

    Re: insane amount of work on, you can do it!!! it's so exciting! I'm a proud Mum!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete