22.5.09

Tacky nom noms




I just received a parcel from Christine with a Pinky bar in it (that's not all it had in it, that would be creepy, just freighting each other chocolate) it was yummy, even if I do feel a bit naughty having it for breakfast. I love the packaging, it's so tacky, made me recall a convo me and Chris had not so long ago about all the tacky food that we secretly (or not so secretly) love. I think my number one weird tacky thing is the craving I get when I'm hungover, 2 minute noodles and chocolate milk. I know. Other tacky secrets include (but are not limited to):
- peanut butter and jam on toast
- Marmite & chip sandwhiches
- chips & dip
- sausage rolls
- Surimi from the supermarket (hehe "I'm so clossy right now, I'm eating crab")
- Mallow Puffs
- fish fingers
- sausage sizzles outside the Warehouse! hehe
- cheese on toast with tomato sauce

....okay I'm starting to feel gross now, like This is Why Youre Fat-ish. Hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment