22.5.09

The Break-up

Oh Wellington.

This is hard. It's not like we've even had a fight, or fallen out of love! it's just...circumstance, but oh the things we've managed to fit in to 1 year and 8 months, 3 flats, 2 jobs, 1 payrise 1 redundancy, 1 funeral (:() 3 weddings, 2 summers, 1 and a half winters, 2 boyfriends (well, one and a half...ish, haha), 2 overseas trips, old friends, new friends, countless gigs and parties and amazing times, times I don't even remember, times I do remember, times I'd rather forget and times I'll never forget (okay, this is getting a bit voiceover-at-the-end-of-a-cheesey-movie-ish so I'll cut it now I think)...photos! oh photos, you're making me teary...

Fake tattoos and fake motorcycle rides





Boat shed drinking, complete with ipod-as-boombox



The Kills!

Spin the bottle and zebra masks

Adventuressss



Welcome Takeaways

Aaaw my beautiful twinicorns

Street hanging, aaw miss you already Cuba

The night we formed our band!

I will not miss atrocious photos of me on Neonsleep

One week to go, getting major separation anxiety already.

I love you Wellington.

And we will always have ex-sex

x

No comments:

Post a Comment