17.5.09

:) and :/



:)
- Having hot chocolate for breakfast, yum

- Not drinking ALL weekend, I feel so clear headed and serene

- MAC lipsticks...they're just SO good, I don't think I can use anything else any more, wish they were $5

:/
- When you've needed to buy something for SO LONG and it's not even that expensive but for some reason you just can't bring yourself to buy one....I NEED a mousepad with a cushioney bit, yet have been using the same piece of cardboard for the whole year and a half I've been back from London! it's getting silly

- Blog haters! seriously, get a life, if you're going to hate on people you don't even KNOW who are actually really awesome and are just having fun then you at LEAST better be pretty awesome yourself, like almost god-like, and, from the looks of it, you're really not. at all.

- Packing. I just don't want to do it

4 comments:

  1. :) MAC Lipstick - completely agree, and love the 'recycle 6 get free lippy' promotion they do. I've discovered some great new colours thanks to that little deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? tell me more about this deal oh wise one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I thought everyone knew...

    Take in 6 empty plastic MAC containers (typically mine are mascara and eyeliner) for recycling and you get to choose a lipstick FOR FREE!

    Choice huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, might take me a while but I'm gonna do it!

    ReplyDelete