18.5.09

Stop loving your bedroom so much <3




Following my own advice, tonight I cleaned my room until it was suitably sparkly for chilling in. But the satisfaction of a shiny room is bittersweet with the knowledge I, too, must farewell to this nookish bedroom shaped like a marae. My window looks out to the sea and the lightweight triangular roof means it's amazing for listening to the rain and howling winds on cold nights. I think you could put a photo of this room in the dictionary as a pictorial definition for "wholesome". But I have to move in a month, so my heavy dresser and desk et al must be painfully lugged down flights of stairs again. Gay. Anyway, here are some snaps of my special things in my special mini-marae....after all you always have your memories. And lissy: "nook is where the heart is" is quote of the week!!hahah! x

1 comment:

  1. Heheh glad you like it, it will be my mantra when I'm trying to feel cosy and settled in the big smoke.

    p.s. I <3 your typewriter so much, wish I was a Writer

    x

    ReplyDelete