25.5.09

A drunk shaman gets a second chance


A couple of months ago I was at Mighty Mighty dressed up as a future shaman (naturally), had drunk far too many wine (naturally) and I bumped into Kelvin Cruickshank of Sensing Murder fame. Me being me, I had to tell him how I loved him, loved the show, loved mediums, and so on. I felt like an utter twit when I remembered the whole cringey display the next morning. But tomorrow is my chance to redeem myself because I’m interviewing him! I wonder if he’ll recall me as the mess in the blue feather headdress and compass claiming to have her own psychic “feelings?” I sincerely hope not. Regardless, I’m well excited about it because I genuinely do love all that stuff. I’m also quietly hoping he might have a couple of messages from the other side for me . . . hmmm…

2 comments:

  1. Heheh that would be hilarious if he remembered you! good luck with the interview x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Don't worry I probably would have said the same sort of things... please share how it goes!

    ReplyDelete