19.5.09

Sea within a Sea




I didn't think all that much of The Horrors first album, I tried to listen to it but I didn't love it at all. Then I got really bored of seeing loads of emo boys with teased black hair dressing like them. But anyway, that's not the point here. The point is I was very pleasantly surprised to hear this track from their second album Primary Colours, which was only released a couple of weeks ago. It's like my new favourite song! I've listened to a few more songs from the album and I think it sounds pretty amazing. Even if you think you don't like The Horrors, you should take the time to watch this video, it's long, but it's worth it . . .

ps if you also love it or think you could learn to love it, you can download Sea within a Sea for free here

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I downloaded some Horrors the other day and then decided I didn't like them so deleted it, but I like that song! re-downloading now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 the Horrors. Loved Strange House, and Primary Colours is such a departure from this, but it is still totes awesome.

    ReplyDelete