7.5.09

Stuff journalists like


I’m a journalist . . . I’m one of those people that sit there sheepishly in the corner, looking down or playing with my hair while others blame all the problems in the world on the dreaded “media.” Quite often, I agree with them. Like many other young wannabe “creative-alternative” writers, I always bang on about how one day I’ll do the type of writing I actually want to do, but that’s a whole other post in itself.
Anyway, I love stuff white people like, heaps, so can you imagine my delight when I discovered stuff journalists like?! It goes into how we love free stuff, google, press passes, pandemics, weather stories, drinking, the good old days, etc. It’s funny ‘cos it’s true.
So go ahead, please, have a read and a laugh and point at us journalists; we’re fair game. I think we’re rated about lowly as car salesmen and lawyers among professions.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha funny, you aren't hated my dear, just feeeeeared, hehe.

    I found a design one

    http://monkeyjedi.blogspot.com/2009/03/stuff-graphic-designers-like.html

    Pretty true.

    Oh it's so lovely how we all fit so nice and neatly in to little stereotype boxes :)

    ReplyDelete