7.5.09

Grazia <3

I <3 Grazia, for such a cheap mag it has some pretty awesome fashion (balanced out nicely with just the right does of tacky celeb goss, but disguised as a bit higher class by the clever use of cooler-than-NW graphics and layout) genius. Did that sentence make sense? it did in my head, but it's late (and I don't want to go to bed because I can't be bothered brushing my teeth :/) so I will just scan pretty pictures all night I think :)
This shoot makes me a) wish I suited softer colours b) wish I had cool platinum hair, and c) want something orange!! (I never thought I'd say that, ever)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Grazia. Yes I was ever so excited when NZ started to get this lovely mag (even if it is pretty AU focussed) - it was the only mag I read when I was in the UK.

    I also RSS http://www.graziadaily.co.uk which is just as much fun as the magazine sometimes, cos they have random videos. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha same with me and Chris! we loved it in the UK and were stoked there was a Aus version when we got back! thanks for the tip, I've JUST got my Google reader sorted so I've added that to the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sorted my google reader too! ooh!
    streamlining internet admin. this is the future

    ReplyDelete