4.5.09

:) and :/




:)
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall, watched it on Sunday and it's actually a really awesome movie! it instantly made me feel less Sunday-ish (and I totally fell in love with Peter, move over RPatz you weedy teenager)

- Walking past my old work today and feeling smug and free :) (I have to take these good points about being made redundant and focus on them!)

- Mango chutney, OMG it goes with everything

:/
- Fake Facebook notifications, I don't care that so and so has challenged me to a quiz, and I also really don't care about SPEED DATING, mmmm BiggieCZ08 you sound like my kinda guy

- People describing their ugly clothes on Trademe as "vintage" when they're really not, mmmm your tacky faux leather bag you got from Kmart in 2001 is so, so, vintage. Also, enough with describing things as ***STUNNING**** before writing the description, I think I can judge for myself whether I think something is "stunning" or not thanks.

- The Hayley Westenra Unicef ad, don't mean to sound like a bitch, I'm all for charity work, but she's so cheesey and angelic in this it's yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment