3.4.09

Seinfeld-isms.


Lissy and I agree on most things when it comes to taste and humour. There are exceptions to this rule, however, and Seinfeld is one of them. I fucking love Seinfeld and Liss despises it. She just doesn't get it.
It seems to be one of those things you either love or hate. No middle ground. But people who love it completely embrace Seinfeld and commonly find themselves refencing Seinfeld-isms in their day to day life, I know I do. So how cool is this?! It's a visual masterpiece of all the mundane, pointless but hilarious storylines that makes Seinfeld so freaking awesome. From the man hands, Kramers coffee table book about coffee tables, the defected cashmere sweater to Jon Voight's pencil, it really has it all. Liss, come on now? Could you love Seinfeld? Could you ever learn to love Seinfeld?

1 comment:

  1. Oooohh I really don't know :/ :/

    BTW: I don't "despise" it, I just don't like it, from what I remember of it, but as you know, I haven't actually watched it in years, maybe I could be persuaded, just MAYBE. I'm an open minded gal.

    ReplyDelete