14.4.09

3rd :) and :/ of the day





:)
- Lamp light, I just feel way damn cooler sitting in my room with a lamp on than not
- My family banding together to help out the little flailing unemployed recession victim family member (me) thank god for family <3 at least we always have that.
- Beer, I actually think it's surpassed my love for wine?! I can't get enough of it, I was a bit of a late bloomer with the beer lovin thing but those blokes have really been on to something.

:/
- Snobbish behavior - seriously, it's just way cooler to be nice :)
- Consistently atrocious pictures of me on a certain website! I swear that lense has an ugly-ifier filter on it....or actually perhaps the wine fulfills that role all on it's own and I should just take some responsibility
- My sister living in Bangkok right now, stop it with the political unrest already!!! :( :(

4 comments:

  1. Gotta say, love your posts! Bring a smile to my face. Especially enjoy the 'totallylookslike' series. Keep up the good work.

    Not to worry Melissa, there is never a good photo of me on that website either, and honestly, that one, not so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah it makes me feel better that the majority of Neonsleep photos are drunken and gross of most people, still the one I've posted here was probably the least bleeeurgh of the night! ahah, staying away from Abby and her prying lense when I'm drunk from NOW ON. What would my (future) kids say?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beer! What's that bali beer called again?? It's a fun to say word, innit? Lets drink lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah "Bintang" yep and being a first time tourist there you absolutely HAVE to get a Bintang t-shirt, then when you get home people know you've like, been places, it will show you are cultured and unique, much like the ubiquitous Thai Red Bull Logo T.

    ReplyDelete