10.4.09

Fairycakes


As my 25th birthday fast approaches (okay it's still another 3 months away but it's good to be organised) have been thinking what to do! there's a) not have any kind of party at all incase nobody turns up and I feel sad and looserish b) go out for dinner with a few close friends (cop out) orrrr c) go all out and attempt a big themed birthday bash! I think I'm going to attempt it, if not many people turn up then meh whatever, I know I'll have my most favourites there :) as turning 25 is making me feel VERY OLD I thought I'd soften the blow by having a kids birthday party theme complete with pass-the-parcel, fairycakes and balloons! isn't that an awesome plan? well I thought so. I will have 2 black people there too, it's gonna be great. and we'll drink vodka and fanta! oh I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. i think it's a brilliant idea x
    that photo is hideous

    ReplyDelete