22.3.09

Vintage Babes











Dear Diary, I'm currently in the grips of an intense celebrity boy-crush.
Is this sad? a little bit pathetic maybe? yep probably. Normal 24 year old woman behaviour? probably not. But bugger it, I don't remember the last time I had one, it's harmless, and I have zero interest in anybody in real life right now so why not have an unobtainable never-gonna-happen star crush huh? Youtubing interview clips of him really is a fun and enjoyable way to pass the time on a Sunday morning when I can't be assed doing anything of any real productivity, everything on TV is crap and it's too early for Fidels and everyone is still in bed (damn early rising) I think I've done this 3 times now, hmmm actually maybe it's 4. When I get around the 10 mark THEN I'll call it a day. (shut up, I can stop any time I want)
This also got me thinking about other celebrity crushes I've developed in the past. Remember theeeese dreamboats Chris??

1 comment: