23.3.09

People often ask me (okay nobody has asked me) ...

"why a picture of confetti as your banner?"

This is one of my favourite photos of our/my travels...and as cheesey as it may sounds I like to think it represents those times: friendships, adventure, celebration!

I took it as we were skipping out of our backpackers in Rome on our first night out, filled with wide-eyed fresh-off-the-boat joi de vivre :) In amongst the cobblestones at the front doorstep were thousands of pieces of cutely coloured bits of paper, a little remnant of someone's celebration early that day, whatever that may have been.

In that moment it was the most perfect/appropriate thing I could have seen and it made me all warm and fuzzy, Here's to many more Confetti Moments in life <3

2 comments:

  1. Aw : )

    confetti moments rule , lets have some tomorrow (we can have them in our own country too) and bali
    x

    ReplyDelete