22.3.09

Shatner Shatner Shatner


As I lay horribly hungover on my couch watching the Shortland Street omnibus (which for some reason doesn’t seem quite so shit condensed into a Sunday morning as it does during the week) and Lissy was pining over Rob Pattison YouTube clips, little did we know it was a momentous day. It was International Talk Like William Shatner Day. Or should I say Talk . . . Like . . . William . . .Shatner . . . Day.
Maurice LaMarche, who calls himself the third most prominent William Shatner impressionist, has posted a video clip on YouTube declaring March 22 as International Talk like William Shatner Day. Yesterday was Shatner’s Birthday.
Three points I’d like to make:

1)Isn’t Shatner a hilarious word? The more I type it, the more I laugh.
2)Shatner was a vintage semi-babe.
3)I fucking hate him on Boston Legal.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahah Talk.Like.William.Shatner.

    I love it. And yes, Shatner is an awesome word.

    I didn't realise he was the Boston Legal guy?!! funnny

    ReplyDelete