3.8.09

Sauces are dangerous


Karl Lagerfeld - amazing, but clearly thoroughly wound up about food and diets etc.
All of this nonsense came out of his mouth:

"No, and I never, ever eat in between the meals. I control it well enough and with no pills, and I sleep seven hours a night. I go to bed. I fall asleep, and I wake up seven hours later, and this is the most important."

"Some people would like me to be round again."

"I eat fish, three times a week meat, and if not yogurt, something like this and it rarely continues."

"Yes, some people say to me you're too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that."

"I have now exactly the same weight I had when I was 18, 20."

And, the best of all:

"If there's something dangerous, sauces are dangerous for the body."

No comments:

Post a Comment