31.8.09

The First


I love “first” days. Today is a perfect example – the first day of September, the first day of spring, my first day back at the gym and the first day of my “I’m totes sticking to it this time” health regime. What a day to start afresh! And what makes a “first” day even better is when it’s beautiful as today was; crisp and sunny outside, blossoms on the trees and those lovely good natured, nice-guy flowers daffodils and jonquils in every well-tended garden around town. Today is also random act of kindness day!
What was my point here? Oh, right – Noah and the Whale. Their latest album The First Days of Spring is so lovely. It has been on heavy rotation on my iPod the past few weeks and it seems even more appropriate to listen to it since it really is the first days of spring. It even sounds how spring would sound if it was music (?).
My random act of kindness for the day is posting this link which allows you to download the album. Sharing is caring <3

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pollyanna :)

    I can't believe you're going back to the gym!

    I am really jealous.

    x

    ReplyDelete