12.6.09

Rhythm & Vines




In a few weeks there will be the first line up announcement for the magical, dream-come-true festival that is Rhythm & Vines.!!!. Last night I had a drunken conversation with one of the R&V dudes, who, somehow did not let wine or my incessant nagging force him into spilling the beans on the line up. It will be good though, he says. Real good. I begged for Fever Ray and Pete Doherty. He said he'll see what he can do.
Anyway - whoever plays, it is guaranteed to be a sweeeeeet festival. Last years was mindblowing / best thing ever / the new year to end all new years etc, and I can't wait to get back and have my daily samosas, coin new stupid phrases and interview cute band boys again. I <3 R&V.

If you want cheap tickets, go here

1 comment:

  1. If Fever ray played I would cry tears of joy (not even kidding)

    But unlikely...

    Aaargh I can't wait for announcement, keep me posted on insider info babycakes! xxx

    ReplyDelete