4.6.09

The Phantom


Don’t be alarmed, dear readers, this isn’t a post about Lindsay Lohan. It’s about a car. If you look beyond LiLo you will see the car I drive in my dreams with James Franco in the passenger seat: the Rolls Royce Phantom. LiLo is renting one (even she couldn’t afford $450,000 to buy one) and with that said, I swear that will be the last time I write her name on this blog. Anyway, back to The Phantom. I’m not usually one to froth over cars, but The Phantom is different. It’s badass.

Top 5 reasons why I need a phantom:

1)It’s MATTE. OMG, Swoon, etc.
2)Check out the grill, yo.
3)Guaranteed to be a total babe magnet
4)It kind of reminds me of a tank, so driving it would give my small self an immense sense of size and power.
5)It’s called The Phantom like the superhero. Therefore driving one would further reinforce false sense of power, particularly whilst playing my yet-to-be decided theme song.

Dreams are free. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment