1.6.09

Give me an assignment, quick.



Back when I was a student, I was one of those square and probably quite annoying types that loved getting a new assignment (no, really), with checklists, assessment criteria and recommended readings. I also enjoyed the girly-swat satisfaction of handing in neatly bound final project to my tutor by the due date. It’s the little things. Anyway, I came across this university project on yayeveryday, and it got me dreaming about studying, particularly something that has scope for such creativity. I’m not going to, but Liss is about to start a web design course which is awfully exciting! I really like the intelligent and fitting design for this hypothetical Wes Anderson Film Festival; in fact I love the whole idea of an Anderson film festival in general. I love his movies. What was the point of this post again? Oh yeah. Studying is fun, (note moral boosting, Liss), Wes Anderson is cool and this project is neat. You can see more of it here.

1 comment:

  1. Heheh thanks for moral boost darling! yay! I get to be a poor student again! yay! yay! :p

    ReplyDelete